Passed Over Pets
The Fine Print
~ Important Notes ~
(1) I'm not a veterinarian...so here goes: DISCLAIMER: Julie Rich is not a Veterinarian or Medical Physician. Animal communication does not replace veterinary care and is intended as a tool to provide information about the animal, directly from the animal, that may be of benefit regarding the animal or the animal's care. Any service(s) provided by Julie Rich does not replace the care of a veterinarian or physician and is intended only as a tool for information that may be of benefit in relation to veterinary or medical care and is specifically designed to relay, interpret and/or improve communication between the client and another person(s) or animal(s). Any information received is not intended for, and should not be considered a diagnosis. Please consult your veterinarian or physician before making changes regarding the care of any person(s) or animal(s), or when seeking a diagnosis. Julie Rich shall not and will not be held responsible for failure of any person(s) to consult a physician or veterinarian regarding the care or diagnosis of any person(s) or animal(s).
(2) All services are non-refundable. If I truly feel I cannot help you for whatever odd reason, I simply will not accept the payment you have sent in the first place, and will send it right back via PayPal. When you pay and I take on the Consultation, the service will be performed and you will be informed fully as to the outcome. Testimonials, success write-ups and referrals (as well as using my services again for other pets, living or passed-over) are always appreciated and as you can well imagine, a great sign of success!
Now, I appreciate the fact that there have been a lot of abuses in the name of help, spiritual matters, telepathy and the like. And if your cat did not like your hair color, this is not my fault. If your ferret tells me that he lost one of his legs in a car wreck and this is not the case, well then this is what he told me, and that's that. You should let me know that it's not true - don't just be upset! - and we'll sort out what's up with your ferret....for all we know it was a very bad nightmare that's somehow very real for him. I'll tell you that that's what he wanted to say. If it seems incorrect, I'll certainly continue to work with him to try and sort things out for him (and you). If your gopher snake thinks she's really the Queen of Sheeba, fine, that's what she thinks and she has the right to say so. Just know that I don't make this stuff up. They say what they say, and they don't lie. What's real for them is real for them, and hopefully that's what you want to hear in order to understand them better! Know that animals can be coy or evasive just as anyone can, but basically they want things to ultimately be put right, just as anyone would.
This brings up another point. In the examples above, you would have then paid me because you trusted me, regardless of whether the animals' answers seemed "true" for you (which they surely should - I've been told that I haven't been wrong yet...). So if you already know you don't trust me, also don't waste our time in the first place. If this is our first time working together, though, and if you're uncertain - and this is natural! - that's different, so let's give it a try and see what happens. If you're then dissatisfied, no hard feelings and we don't need to continue to do business, that's fine too. I understand. But know that I will have taken the information sent me, contacted that animal, and what they told me will have been real and true for them and passed along to you.
With Passed Over Pets, you will find that things are geneally quite honed. The subjects generally focus on what you have been wondering, and what they have wanted to tell you.
If I am unable to communicate with the animal (which has never happened, but is mentioned just in case, as this is "The Fine Print"), then no service has been performed so I would in this case send the money back. I'll know right away.
(3) Lost, Missing or Stolen Animals: This site is geared toward taking care of the needs of owners with Passed-Over and imminently Passing Over Pets. I can get in touch with a pet who is missing and try to help you determine if this pet is alive or passed over. They are often confused themself by this same question! so we will all work together to try and sort the matter out. If your pet has been gone for quite some time and you are pretty certain that the pet is passed over, I can help you confirm this by getting details from them. If we find that the pet is still alive, they are then worked with like any other "lost pet". This is covered on my sister site Aunt Julie's Pet Communicator Web Site.
(4) Deceit: Finally, I don't lie or mislead in the name of communication - it's a pretty cardinal sin and I don't even have it in me! So if you tell me that your dog Rover has something to say to you, and a being responds who says he is Rover and wants me to tell you Hello - and you do not have a dog named Rover, this is your deceit and not my attempt to defraud. Initially, I don't know "your" Rover from any other "Rover". It's no different than if I didn't know you and you and I met for the first time in the market and there's a young man with you and you tell me this is your nephew Joe. I take this at face value, it's no matter to me if it's your nephew Joe or your son Moe. So in animal communication, if you pull the "Rover" stunt and I find someone who agrees that they're Rover, know that someone has stepped in who wishes to respond to your communication who also is called Rover, or who would like to be called Rover, or who has something to say so is saying he is Rover.
Why? Because everyone has something to say, and everyone wants to be heard. This being is doing so in order to take full advantage of this opportunity to talk to someone who he knows can hear him. Your intention to deceive will have no effect on the fact that beings can do this, by the way, so it's better that you take your fun and games elsewhere. There is nothing to be gained from this beyond being quite the irritant for me, and further degradation for you. (And as for the "Rover" being who said Hello...well, that's another story. I'll converse with them to their satisfaction, I get communications from animals all the time on the street etc and they love being heard.)
The point is, please don't waste my time or yours with bogus requests and inquiries ~ there are others who would like to benefit from reconnecting with their pet. I truly can get communication telepathically from other beings when they choose to send it my way, and I get what they wish to tell me and want me to know. I pass it along as best I can in "human words" for the client (you) to understand. I am not here to perform (pardon the pun) "dog and pony shows" for someone's amusement or attempts to be "important" by thinking they're debunking telepathy. Those who attempt to do this simply have something to hide, by the way, and that's their problem and not mine. I'm not interested. (NOTE if this seems stern, remember that only the very, very few that would be interested in doing this would deserve to be spoken to this sternly. If you are not like this, you know that there is life, love and communication between species and this last would not apply to you! :-)
(5) I deal with living beings and it does not functionally matter if the animal is "alive" or not, as a being is always alive. How else can they be contacted? So in the case of the Passed Over Pet, we are dealing with the physical body being dead and not of course the being. Also, they will still say to me what they wish to say. If they do not choose to tell me what occurred, I won't necessarily know. I can only ask, but just as you don't answer questions you do not wish to answer, they keep to themselves if they so choose. But know that they generally open right up and are only too happy to experience the relief and closure which discussing things affords them - and you.
In my experience, I have found that a pet wants to help. Even if upset, they try their hardest to ease things for their owners.
If there is any medical attention needed for an animal, please see to it NOW.
You can read this later.
(6) If you or another has abused an animal who is now passed over, I am just as willing to help you and them as I am with any other animal. I in fact respect your desire to set things right and admire your resolve and guts. If you simply wish to tell of your abuse, there are other channels and agencies you can communicate this to. Remember, though, for this I am here for them and not for you (per se).
I will listen to whatever's on their mind, and if there is something at their end to be addressed about being hurt, scared, abused etc., I will listen to what they have to say, and help them as I normally would. I am not a reporting agency and am here to help you and your animal. I do not wish to get involved in your life beyond simple communication relays between you and the animal. I am not here to judge you - haven't you found you are your own harshest judge anyway?
I know that you would not be asking for my services if you didn't truly love and care about your "baby"! Each person's abilities to "pick up on" another being's communications is different. I do not choose to embellish or interpret. I pass along what is communicated, as it is communicated to me.
And I am quite good at it.
If it makes you feel any better, there is something you should know: None of us is perfect and we have all mistreated someone at some point in time. If you are embarrassed or ashamed - now's the time to get over it to a degree sufficient enough to let your pet get things off of their chest. They forgive quite readily, and if you are a good animal Mommy or Daddy, the future will only get better for them and for you.
I have the right to refuse to work with anyone I feel is requesting my services for improper, abusive or deceitful reasons.
Yep, I'm a straight shooter when it comes to what I do! Why? Because I love what I do and I love the joyful and calming results and relieved owners and this is what it's all really about. I'm proud of my results and have heard in no uncertain terms that "she's never been wrong yet" so let's give it a whirl!
Still Not Sure?
|See also Testimonial Tidbits on my Home Page as well as sprinkled throughout the site. All are REAL Statements from Clients!
All site contents Copyright (c) 2002, 2009 Julie Rich.